bf-medic ApS (Ltd.) is a medical practice dedicated to the citizens in Kastrup and Copenhagen, Denmark. The clinic is situated at Skottegården 11, st.tv, 2770 Kastrup, Denmark.
However, the clinic also offers service on a private basis, see bottom.
The clinic has the capacity to offer a broad variety of health care services, including but not limited to:
- lung function study
- Blood samples from the arm
- Urine examination and cultivation
- Microscopy of, for example, urine for bacteria / fungi
- Throat swab, swabs elsewhere for bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Acute finger blood tests for infection
- Finger blood glucose and long-term blood sugar (HbA1c)
- Finger blood percent (Hgb) and the status of anticoagulants (INR)
- Testing the eardrum - Tympanometry
- Gynecological examination / SMEAR
Many types of patients, including diabetics, outside the Danish health care system, could benifit from our services.
Besides offering services on an individual basis, the clinic also caters to the private medical needs of companies of all sorts. bf-medic furthermore offers private courses in clinic administration and set up.
We kindly ask that you call the clinic, +45 32 52 27 32, in its opening hours which currently are 9-13.30 (note that lines are closed between 12 and 12.30) for further information on your options, appointments, as well as quotes for private patients.
Skottegården 11, St.
32 52 27 32
Konsultation i tidsrummet KUN efter aftale
Da akut sygdom og andre hastende
undersøgelser prioriteres skal der forventes
ventetid på øvrige ambulante tider
08.00-16.00 samt onsdage fra kl 16.00-18.00
Telefontid akut opstået sygdom
Man-fre: 8.00 - 10.00
Åben konsultation - akut opstået sygdom
Man-tors: 11.00 - 13.30, fre: 10.00 - 12.00
Telefontid tidsbestilling/ recepter
Man-tors: 10.00 - 13.30
Fre: 10.00 - 12.00
Klinikken er med i lokal fælles vagtring
med de øvrige Speciallæger som ivaretager
opkald fra 13.30-16.00 og fredage fra kl. 12.00
på telefon 6969 1601
Certificeret af SSI/ ISO9001anno 2015